Friday, October 17, 2008

mango

My female owner didn’t think she was depressed yesterday. Today she is not sure, but she thinks she is just stressed and falling apart. And she realised it in an ironic way.

Her church friend had been meaning to give her some mangoes since last Sunday. Because she didn’t go for the usual service, she didn’t get her mangoes. So just now, the church friend contacted her on MSN to arrange to pass her the mangoes tomorrow. My female owner’s reply was “Yay! Mangoes! The bestest thing that happened to me this week.”

And this friend expressed shock at her statement. My female owner then realised that her reply was telling of how terrible her week was, that mangoes, mere fruits, were the bestest thing for her this week.

(Ah, and my female owner wants to ask her Onli Fren, do you remember who mango is?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shucks. must be age catching up. who is Mango?!

Anonymous said...

aiyo... jh!! =p ur 1st love. hurhur

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook