Tuesday, October 21, 2008

today

My female owner went for a late night/ early morning jog yesterday/today and reached home at 2am. That’s probably the latest/ earliest she ever jogged. She agreed to go jogging even though she was hardpressed for time because she felt worn out from her schoolwork. As she was physically tired by the time she started jogging, she mused that she must have sleep-jogged and sleep-talked.

Today, she must have had the look of stress and weariness tattooed on her face because some of her course-mates asked her if she was ok. And even when she said she was “oook”, one of them didnt look too convinced and tried to cheer her up.

Even though she was sleep deprived (she had an early class this morning) and tried to sleep early tonight, she found that she was not able to.

Her original plan was to sleep early so that she could wake up early to prepare for yet another competency assessment tomorrow (countless it seems!). Plan failure!

Hmmm… Insomnia? Stressed?

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook