Monday, October 27, 2008

everyday

My female owner likes this photo very much. It was a random photo taken from one of the bus-stops near her house, as part of her mission to take some everyday angles or objects that most people would not take notice of, before she left for Brisbane. (Speaking of bus-stops, her Potahto and Functional Frens used to get annoyed with her, coz my female owner seemed to have direct buses which would bring her anywhere worth going in Singapore. Unlike their homes, which are much more ulu). Well, she got her retribution. Her current location in Brisbane is near the school and that's about it. Everywhere else is inaccessible...

There are many reasons why she likes this photo. Firstly, for the near symmetry of the blocks of flats and the tree. Secondly, the contrast of the colours of the building and the tree (and man-made vs nature). Thirdly, the shape of the tree. Finally, for the simple fact that it has been her home for more than ten years.

This angle, incidentally, is what I see, whenever my female owner brings me to the vet by bus… I would look back, in the direction of home, wishing and praying that she would turn around and bring me home immediately. It never happens. I always end up at the vet’s. *sulk*

This is the perspective we see, while waiting for the bus to arrive. Far behind is that church that she grew up in.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook