Wednesday, October 15, 2008

pours

It never rains but pours apparently.

My female owner lost her computer lab access card and her photocopy card today. Once again, she found herself searching the ground and surroundings for lost items. And in her usual pessimistic-optimistic way, she told herself that things could be worse – she could have lost her clinic keys which were usually in the same pouch as her cards..

She found it frustrating to be losing things.. I can see why. She’s works in an “organised mess” mode. She may seem messy… but she knows where her things are. Until recently, so it seems.

To add to her frustration, she wore her old pair of contact lens today. The difference to her vision was stark.

poor vision + uncomfortable lens (her right eye was hurting all the way) = health issues (unlike previously thought)

She felt so lousy (add in fatigue and heavy workload and an uncooperative knee) that she started to feel feverish. Everything was swirling into a incoherent tangle.

My female owner can only hope and pray for better days ahead. Like what she told her Onli Fren, she is walking by faith now, since she can’t walk by sight (pun intended).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hang in there girl! me and my also dodgy knee (wah lau why we so same one) will be cheering you on. You know this is worth it!!

p1

Anonymous said...

thanks p1 for the mini cheer leading squad! which knee ah? mine is left..
i'm just hanging on because i am hanging on... you know what i mean? like preparing for S2006 period like that...

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook