Saturday, October 25, 2008

list

My female owner can’t wait to go home. She know that time will fly really fast and before she can say “I’m going home!”, she will be home. But the logical side of her knows that she has to go through quite a bit of work before she can bid Brisbane temporal farewell.

So here’s her to-do list till Dec

Coursework
- Written exam on 11th Nov
- Competency assessment on 4th Dec
- Internship folio on 5th Dec
- Resource development task
Research
- Compile research questionnaire for printing by end Nov
- Ethics approval for project asap
- Identify recruitment avenues for project
Clinic
- Clock 45 hours more (plus usual client/ supervision preparation etc)
- One adult neuropsych report by end Nov
- Two child neuropsych reports by 3rd week Nov
- Close all her client files (she has 18 clients now, 7 of which can be closed now)
Misc
- Pack her stuff to move (to dunno where)

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook