Tuesday, September 02, 2008

too much

It must be the work piling up on her desk, on her floor, in her computer and her locker. My female owner is starting to feel the blues coming on… those familiar dysthymic feelings and thoughts (wanting to distance herself from social and/or church activities), coupled with behavioural patterns that irks her like a messy work area and sitting on her assignments.

She has been thinking too much since Sunday night. Too much of the past, too much of the present and too much of the future, too much for her own good. In the past, she used to come to the Balcony to clear her thoughts. Seeing us made her smile. Now, she has no pets to keep her spirits up. Thinking of her being alone (without us) in Brisbane makes us sad too. Maybe not Nanook, since she’s oblivious to many things in her environment.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook