Saturday, September 27, 2008

quiet

My female owner is having the whole apartment to herself for the weekend. Her housemates are away for a retreat. It’s my female owner’s chance to have a sample taste of living alone. Although the apartment had been a lovely place to stay in, my female owner found that it was sometimes too noisy for her, with different people coming in and out at random times of the day (and sometimes night). She likens it to her previous workplace where visitors would buzz the doorbell to gain entry into the main office.

After all, my female owner had been living in a household of three people (including herself) and four very quiet pets for many years before going over to her current apartment. And yes, she was and is anti-social, and gets peeved by visitors who don't show basic manners and courtesy.

Me thinks she's just getting old and cranky and unadaptable and grouchy.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook