Thursday, September 25, 2008

cyber-absence

There’s something bad about having friends from the same clique. You know that they are all out having fun (without you) when none of them are on MSN. My female owner can almost always tell when her Impromptu Frens are together by their cyber-absence.

Like tonight.

The group of five (yes, the numbers have dwindled) is currently hanging out at Clarke Quay…. While she is alone in her room.. wondering when she should start doing her work… after a hard day at school

My female owner had a full day, with appointments at 0900, 0930, 1100, 1300, 1400 and 1600. And that did not include the numerous phone calls she made in-between appointment, trying to arrange sessions with her clients.

She ended up with tired tongue muscles (is that ever possible?! Sounds incredulous!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Umar told you? yah we went to this jap plc, then to bukit timah for prata....see la, the wieght (0.5kg) i lost over the week put back 2 folds already...

Anonymous said...

yah loh... who else right.. cannot be k mah, how you managed to lose weight ah? i need help too. how come you all eat so much so fast? but 5 is a good number. can fit into a car.. in the past, maybe i could have squeezed in as the 6th person.. =(

how was dinner anyway?

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook