Tuesday, September 09, 2008

frog

My female owner says that she is starting to feel the heat of things. She has taken on more things than previously and is now suffering the consequences of “spreading herself thinly”.

Besides her schoolwork, she is also a tutor. That takes up about ½ to 1 day’s work a week. She is also trying to spend more time with her fellow Asian comrades by meeting them regularly for peer support. In church, she has agreed to a few stuff that requires time and commitment (another vulgar word in her vocabulary, besides “resilience”).

She is like the proverbial frog in the cooking pot now… her time and energy is slowing cooking away…. What about her fats?! They are being left behind!

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook