Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Goat

My female owner is amazed at how God never fails to bring back Christian friends into her life just as she is going downhill. This time, it’s her “Goat” friend whom she has since renamed as Common Understanding Fren.

She has known this friend for more than half her life, but they probably became closer about ten years ago (when I wasn’t born yet!) when they were studying for their respective examinations and when they were serving in the Youth Ministry.

Goat was named Goat, coz he named her Cow, after watching her “graze” on her vegetables during a church camp. Goat, having an innate hatred for all foods green, was probably annoyed at my female owner’s attempts to initiate him to veggies.

Anyway, as they always say, Goat and Cow live on the Animal Farm, happily ever after.

Although they don’t really spend a lot of time together and probably have closer friends than each other, yet they share a “common understanding” that they can say anything to each other and no offence will be taken. It’s a friendship that is hard to describe I think. A bond between them that is hard to break. A dependable comrade in this journey called Life.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook