Friday, September 05, 2008

fall

My female owner had a disturbing dream regarding suicide last night. I don’t blame her, given that she spent the whole day reading about suicide. By the way, her suicidal client did not turn up for her appointment this morning. Her mother did call the clinic to leave a message but the message did not get to my female owner in time. And when my female owner tried to call back, the client hung up on her! How rude! But given the client’s current state of mood, my female owner knows she shouldn’t take it to heart. It’s still annoying anyway, having to go to school for nothing. My female owner could have booked in someone else for the time-slot.

Anyway, in her disturbing dream last night, she dreamt that my ex-male owner jumped to his death because of their turbulent elationship. After piecing together the story however, they (the people in the dream) realised that he had accidentally fallen over (if you think this is familiar, it is because I just talked about Nana falling to his death yesterday).

See what living and breathing mental illnesses does to you? The overdose creeps into your sub-conscious and haunts you at night.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook