Monday, September 08, 2008

miss

It’s time to confess. After writing so much, trying to fill the void which my female owner left behind, I realise that at the end of the day, I still miss her. I now realise that I take her presence for granted. I used to think that I can get used to her not being around, but hey, it’s harder than I thought. Impossible maybe. She has, after all, been a steady figure through my growing up years.

I write so much about her because I miss her. I wish she can bring me over but it’s not possible. We turtles are banned from her area. Can you believe that?! It's discrimination.

Oh well… why am I moping all of a sudden? Oh no! Am I getting depressive? She will be back soon. Just gotta hang in there.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook