Sunday, February 22, 2009

My female owner’s new house is very different from the apartment she lived in last year. While you can call the previous apartment a condominium, the current unit is like a three-room HDB flat. Small and compact. Ha! You can call it a downgrade. Rent remains the same at $150 though.



The living room. All the furniture was purchased by her housemates. Check out the mini-plant on the table. My female owner was captivated by these minute details. There is a veranda behind the blinds for sunning your laundry.

The almost self-sufficient kitchen. Nice environment to cook, because you can look out into the open as you prepare your food. While it is equipped for Chinese cooking, the kitchen does not having baking materials and the oven is dodgy.

The corridor that leads to the two rooms and the bathroon. The toilet is on the right. No prizes for guessing which is my female owner's room.

Even the bathroom is space-efficient. Squeezing in a shower, a sink, a washing machine, a dryer and a cupboard!

Ah, my female owner's room, as seen from the doorway. Being more spacious, it is probably the only upgrade from the previous apartment. The study table is behind the wardrobe.

The other perspective, from the windows. Check out some of the familiar items!
The "intellectual" area where my female owner intends to do her work.


No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook