Sunday, February 15, 2009

passivity

My female owner is enjoying her stay at her temporary place, so much so that she is reluctant to move out. Housemate has been very warm and easy to talk to (despite the huge age-gap!). Everyday, they would laugh over silly things together. It seems as if their thinking styles are similar, thus the ease in connecting. My female owner had never been close to any of her housemates in the past, coz she never made the effort to get to know them better. Talk about passivity. This time round, Housemate had been the one approaching her to talk to her and as per her usual wait-for-others-to-make-the-first-move-before-i-become-friendly self, my female owner stayed passive but reciprocated her friendliness when she approached.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook