Thursday, February 05, 2009

stopover

My female owner has been running around attending to various aspects of her life. This is, after all, the last week of her time in Singapore. She tends to over-commit herself due to her varying interests, whims and fancies and pays the price by sleeping late and being stressed.

Anyway, she brought a visitor home on Monday. Her Intuitive Fren who is currently holidaying here. They met earlier through an impromptu jio and decided to stopover to say hi to her parents. Wahaha. Been a long time since she introduced us turtles to any of her friends. Ah, the first thing she did when she introduced me was (yes, you guessed it), to point out how fat I was.

How’s that for self-esteem?

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook