Tuesday, February 17, 2009

1 down

One week down and 40+ more to go before my female owner returns home. Ah, just about the same amount of time required for a foetus to come to full term. Also the same length of time for an aikido newbie to train and to go for his first belt (blue) grading. In the same train of thought, that was the same amount of time my female owner took, from picking up flute for the first time to sitting for her Grade 3 examination.

So many other random things one can accomplish in 40 weeks. What do you plan to accomplish? If you don’t know where you are going, then it doesn't matter where you are going.

My female owner hasn't really worked out her plans for this year. Yes, 12.5% of the year is gone and she has yet to sort out her thoughts. I'm sure she will eventually, before the year is out.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook