Sunday, February 08, 2009

two

Everyone of us turtles has been in denial of my female owner’s impeding departure. We are not coping well. Nanook is hiding in her corner, Dodo in his. Dona in his and hey, me too. So basically, all of us are just sulking in our corners. Refusing to admit that my female owner is going away for a long time, again.

My female owner, on her part, has been kept busy in her last week of Singapore. Once again, in her ex-boss’ words, she over-committed herself. The major culprit, her freelance interviewing job, which takes up all her free time at home. In case you are wondering why she is doing only that at home, that’s because the next culprit, comes a close second. That is, a last-ditch effort to meet up with her friends AND still spending enough time at home with her parents.

My female owner ended up sleeping late, waking up early and feeling stressed. At times, she even wonders what she got herself into as a result of her poor time management skills, inability to prioritise her tasks and lack of planning skills.

Today, she finally decided that it was time to check the details of her flight. And the only reason why she got down to doing it, was because her Impromptu Frens COMMITTED (wahaha, such a foreign concept!) themselves to seeing her off this time round (and indulging in yummy Popeye at the same time) and she didn’t want them to make a wasted trip.

Oh well… two more sleeps. TWO. That’s as many front paws as I have.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook