Friday, November 28, 2008

predictions

Wonder what stressed out provisonally-registered psychologists do to cope? One of them, my female owner's Therapist, started to dabble into horoscope-writing, for three of them (the Therapist, a Singapore Fren and my female owner)


Predictions for 2009:

The dreaded duchess will reappear again to engage us in warfare once more next year - albeit in different disguises.. I believe [Therapist] will be one who has an international background with plenty of mental issues whilst [Singapore Fren] yours was one who was very calculative. I believe [Female Owner]'s duchess will appear in 2010 in the guise of a person with multiple personalities...
these are my predictions for the year ahead as we wind down to a well-deserved break in 2008. 2009 will toss us mountains of challenges to conquer, it will also bring us joy, happiness and that dash of optimism, but only if we are astute enough to see it. But once you have, 2009 will bring rainbows even in the midst of the darkest clouds.
for the latest predictions for your future, please make an appointment with me in Singapore in dec and jan.

yours sincerely,
[Therapist]-the-jester-part-time-oracle

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook