Monday, November 03, 2008

knee

Wah, two days sped past me! Didn’t realise that I haven’t been updating my Turtle Pad. Ever since upsetting everyone with my accidental escape, I have been trying to lie low.. and not ruffle any more shells. Word has it that my brothers tried to tell my female owner’s father about my escape by hovering near the fencing to grab his attention. Unfortunately, he couldn’t read turtle language well enough to decipher what they were trying to tell him.

Maybe some updates about my female owner. She went walking/ jogging with her housemate today. Didn’t perspire much because they covered a short distance. So when she reached home, she decided to do some of the exercises Mr Physio “prescribed” her (there were 7!!). It was good that her housemate acted as the resistance for one of the exercises. And the housemate did feel the difference between her two legs, with one being more in control than the other.

Ordinarily, my female owner is NOT one to be consistent with exercising or routines. But because Mr Physio took the trouble to go to her house to work out her problem and work through the different exercises with her despite having examinations round the corner, my female owner felt that she cannot 对不起 him. So she decided that she has to do those exercises regularly.

Ah, see how long she can last this time!

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook