Saturday, November 08, 2008

memories

I was going to sleep when I realised that today is a significant day… sort of. One year ago on this day, my female owner had a video-conferencing interview with her dream school. That day changed the trajectory of her life (and us turtles) forever, as she did well enough to pass the interview.

One year passes by so quickly.

One thousand memories later, she’s in the midst of living a life that she had been dreaming of, for more than five years.

Although she doesn’t know where she is headed to after she graduates, my female owner realises that the journey is more exciting than the destination. Hence, she is going to create thousands of thousands memories during this journey.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook