Thursday, November 20, 2008

gross

My female owner is looking forward to a quiet weekend. All her housemates will be away and so, she will be left alone at home. The house is in a big mess and she reckons that she might do some cleaning, just to appease her OCD tendencies. She was traumatised by a food container that had been left out for days. The spoilt food had become a fertile breeding ground for wiggly worms and flies.

Omigod. So gross.

The sink was choked with large pieces of food and uncleared remnants of food packaging and containers were scattered around the kitchen. And not to mention, the mouldy cheese, wrinkled lemon and kiwis, forgotten and liquefied Krispy Kremes that she saw simply by opening up the refrigerator. She don’t even dare to open the chiller compartment which contains vegetables or perhaps, rotting vegetables.

Simply unbelievable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeks. GROSS!!!! but talking about krispy kremes, any chance you can bring back some KK from Brisbane for your onli fren and her son?

Anonymous said...

sounds like something my female owner will do, to keep her Onli Fren. Otherwise, she will be Frenless.

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook