Tuesday, November 25, 2008

fling

My female owner says she just ended her short fling with her contact lenses – she lost the other side of her new contact lenses last night. It was a fluke accident. She held the lens between her thumb and index finger and switched on the tap to wash it under running water. Unfortunately, the water was hot. Instinctively, she withdrew her hand…. And released her grip on her lens as well. She actually heard her lens hit the bathroom floor but was unable to find it despite using a few different methods and strategies.

Sighz.. this is the first time in her XX years of wearing lenses that she lost both sides so quickly. In fact, the closest she came to in the past was losing one side..

A short fling indeed. 4 months.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook