Friday, November 28, 2008

fee

My female owner applied for a fee scholarship from her university but was unsuccessful, despite having outstanding grades (6.67 out of 7) for her first semester and a letter of recommendation from her research supervisor (who is a Professor).

She had prayed to get this scholarship and although she didn’t get it, and did ask God why, she was not sorely upset or disappointed. It was more like, sheesh, now she has to go back to Papa-mama scholarship.

She tried to convince her Onli Fren to invest in her education with promises of free psychological services, neuropsychological assessments and parenting programmes. Onli Fren came up with a compromise – that she will “feed” her when they spend time together in Singapore.

Then my female owner started to wonder why she didn’t have 48 000 friends. Coz if she has, she can ask each one to donate $1 to her education fund.. and that will cover her remaining school fees.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook