Sunday, September 20, 2009

surprise

My female owner finally came back from a two-day pseudo getaway with Second Onli Fren (SOF) and her boyfriend (SOF’B). She says it is pseudo because really, all they did was to go to Chinatown for lunch, Jindalee for cheap shopping, some girl-time at her house (without SOF’B of course), bible study in St Lucia (like ten mins from where my female owner lives), bubble tea at Sunnybank, weekend marketing at Rocklea, Aldi’s and Sunnybank (again), home-cooking at his house in Cooper Plains (once again, it’s the guy who did the yummy cooking. Shame on the gals!) and finally, back to her house for some chit-chat. So really, they did things that they might have normally done in Brisbane, just that now, SOF is around to experience their way of life firsthand.
Sometimes, looking at SOF, my female owner can’t believe that she is really next to her in flesh and blood. It’s such a surreal feeling for my female owner, to have her good friend sitting next to her, talking about random stuff. Just like the good old days…

Despite the years of friendship, there will always be things that would surprise you. My female owner learnt that SOF once didn’t really like her at first coz she felt that my female owner was aloof. This was exactly what Onli Fren felt about my female owner, before they became great friends. My female owner never knew that SOF felt that way too; she only found out because SOF was telling one of my female owner’s bible study friends how their friendship started.

Hmm… My female owner really puts in great efforts to make enemies eh.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook