Monday, September 07, 2009

gender

Another one of those pensive days… its her parents’ wedding anniversary. 34th it seems. And also, her ex-bf’s birthday. So you can imagine what she is thinking about. Truth be told, my female owner often wonders what happened to him. More of curiosity than pinning (good heavens, no!).

Anyway, a guy recently declared to her a few times, that “girls are troublesome, so it’s better to remain single”. Hmmm… the male version of her “all guys are bad” statement. She was actually taken aback to hear this coming from a Christian brother, spoken with great exasperation and frustration too. I wonder what happened to him.

And another guy (who was around) was lamenting how unreasonable girls are, to expect guys to understand them, when they keep changing their minds. And together, they (the two guys) said that girls should just say what they want, instead of hinting or expecting the guy to know.

Oh well… gender differences. My female owner, being out-numbered and trapped in a car (that's the best place to have a captive audience), wisely listened and displayed (professional?) empathy for their difficulties.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook