Tuesday, September 08, 2009

stats

Procrastinating on doing statistical analyses for her research work, my female owner decided to start the ball rolling by running a statistical analysis of her friends on FB.

Most common name: Tan (4 friends)
Most common zodiac sign: Libra (25 friends)
Longest name: Straysvolunteers Tan
Shortest name: TJ Tan
Female/Male: 47% / 53%
Single/Taken: 31% / 69%
Youngest friend: 18 years old
Longest life: 49 years old
Average age: 28 years old

Hmmm…Looks like my female owner’s friends are on average, 10 years older than her. Hurhur! I think I know who the 18yo is. As part of English tuition, she once had to look at my brothers, Nana (when he was still alive) Dodo and Dona and write a short composition about them. Must have traumatised her badly then.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook