Monday, September 14, 2009

restless

My female owner is feeling very restless today. She did absolutely nothing today, except to pull herself out of her house to attend her 3pm lecture. She had great thoughts of skipping class. Someone was telling her to just go, since she lives so near school. My female owner’s reply was that it is not a convenience issue, but a motivational one.

She is also restless because Second Onli Fren is arriving in the wee hours of Wed morning! Woohoo! Just a couple of days more. I know she can’t wait to see her again. They used to spend so much time together… sleeping over at each other’s houses, scuba-diving, exercising, eating, eating, more eating, serving in church together, playing bridge, talking through the wee hours of the morning…

Actually, I must attribute my female owner’s flute learning journey (and us turtles’ suffering) to Second Onli Fren. For some strange reason, both of them got interested in learning to play the flute at the same time. So, with peer encouragement, they signed up for classes at Yamaha. Second Onli Fren missed the first two lessons, attended the next one, and quitted after that, leaving my female owner to carry on with her flute exploits. Talk about being abandoned from the word “go”!

Yah, so anyway, my female owner’s feeling sianz today. There’s no one online whom she wanna talk to. Nothing to look forward to for the night (especially since both her housemates are home so early…)

And a happie thought just popped into her head… “get some durian chips!” oh well, at least she is good at self-regulating her mood.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook