Sunday, September 13, 2009

another birthday!

It's my brothers' 9th birthday today!

Wah, they are so old already. Almost double digit. We girls started living with them when we crossed the "cute stage" for our original owner and my female owner took us in so that we could receive better care.

Wishing them happie birthday! I know my female owner misses them... and us! Evidence? She looked into a fish tank, saw a goldfish... and interacted with it, the way she would with us!


Dona (the smaller turtle) is camera-shy.. so we dont have many photos of him. That's Dodo on the left...

Another rare shot of my brothers together. Notice how Dodo is nosing Dona. He always does that. Makes me wonder if Dodo has a special affection for Dona...
Dodo... comfortable in my female owner's hands (as always) while she takes a picture of him.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook