Friday, September 11, 2009

ang pow

Being away from Singapore means that my female owner misses all her friends’ weddings. Actually, at her age, most of her friends are already in the baby-making stage (yeah, she is so far behind... but that's a separate story altogether). So she is missing out on two significant life events of her friends.

Come to think of it, the ones who are getting married are actually her ex-girls! Yeah, the girls she used to nurture when they were fresh out of Sunday School. A couple of them are getting married…. to her peer male friends. Hmmm... must have been interesting for her to see how things had developed over the years.

So, anyway, after being out of touch of the “market rate” for so long, it was handy that one of her friends sent her this.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook