Monday, September 28, 2009

prickly

My female owner is edgy today. I think it is a sure sign of stress. She caught up with Onli Fren on MSN and one of the first things Onli Fren said was “why are u anti-men today?”

Hmm. That made my female owner do a double-take. Over the weekend, she was exposed to “good men”.

For example, Mr Nice Guy who drove them all the way from St Lucia to Noosa Heads (about 3 hours) and back, without complaining. He even washed and cleaned the car (which belonged to another person) by himself and without being asked.

Two guys (including Mr Nice Guy) who woke up early on Saturday to prepare breakfast (think McMuffins and Hotcakes).

Guys who volunteered to carry a heavy backpack for a female friend during the Coastal Trail.

Yet, she is still prickly about guys. Particularly because over a few days, she saw how SOF was “hen-packed” in the presence of SOF’B. Despite her wilful inclinations, my female owner is submissive at heart and I know she would want her guy to lead in the relationship. In fact, she finds guys who lead and are decisive attractive. But she cannot tolerate guys who make decisions without considering what the gal wants or guys who override their partners’ decisions for no good reason (e.g. just a matter of preference).

But well… not all guys are bad. So hopefully, she will stop being so edgy.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook