Sunday, September 27, 2009

crash

Now that her holiday is over, my female owner is hit with the dire state of her school and work commitments. By the end of the coming week (which is the semester break), she needs to complete the following:

  • One group assignment on geriatric depression
  • One written assignment on child sexual abuse
  • At least half an assignment (i.e. 2500words) on interventions for caregivers of people with dementia
  • Statistical analyses for one chapter of her thesis (that means having to figure out how to do things like reliability change index and ANOVA/ MANOVA…. And she is clueless)
  • Organise her thoughts for the sex and couple therapy assignment (which she knows she won’t have time to start)

In addition, SOF is still around so my female owner foresees herself spending 1-2 days with her.

October looks nasty for my female owner actually. Oh no. Will she crash again?

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook