Sunday, August 16, 2009

emotional

My female owner escaped home almost immediately after church because church ended early and she didn’t want to end up waiting over an hour to get moving for dinner. From experience, it didn’t matter what time church ends, people will end up milling around until about 7pm.

In addition, she also had plans to start on her RA work. Alas, she was detracted from her plans by a videocam jio from Second Onli Fren (the friend who bought Dodo and Dona for my female owner. Without her, there won’t be Nanook and me too). Yes, as always, missing for months on end and finally making her grand appearance.

Needless to say, missing dinner for that hour of chat was worth it.

Anyway, the conversation drew to a close because Second Onli Fren had to go out. The last topic was about a video clip that my female owner saw on youtube which made her cry. Second Onli Fren then said “you cry at everything, emo xxxx (her name)”. My female owner disagreed at that comment (she don't remember crying so easily) but Second Onli Fren replied with something she never realised “think about it, ‘emotional’ is made up of letters of your name”.

Ah, so true. Another reason to blame it on her name.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook