Tuesday, August 18, 2009

more

My female owner says that she is still plagued by itchy skin. What’s more, things escalated today coz she was awaken by 0500hr by itch and had problems getting back to sleep. She ended up oversleeping (this rarely happens, even if she has little sleep) and was late for her 0900hr class.

Did I mention that she tried to book a doctor’s appointment last Monday and could only see him today? Yah, one week. She could have died from itchiness. So anyway, Doc (the same one) listened to her rant about the itch and prescribed her two tubes of cream (100g) this time and said she could use it for next winter too. She told him that his previous prescription (one tube of 15g) worked wonders but she ran out of it after 1-2 weeks.

And he assured her that her itchiness was very unlikely to be due to food allergies.


The different creams that my female owner had been using. The green one (a prescription) was highly effective but she ran out of it. The pink cream + tablets were OTC medications she got from the chemist. Not effective + rude service. The twins are newly prescribed.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook