Saturday, August 08, 2009

disjointed

The week flew by for my female owner. She could hardly catch her breath at times and unexpectedly but rightfully, Friday night arrives.

It didn’t help that she woke up every single night (sometimes once, sometimes twice) because of her skin condition. She ended up feeling tired and spent the next day. In addition, it has been more than a week and even with medication, her skin is starting to feel bumpy. Certainly a cause for concern. Another person (a local) has speculated that it is the Aussie diet that is upsetting her system and challenged her to return to her Asian diet as an experiment.

My female owner envisages that this is how the next few months will be like. Busy, hectic, breathless but hopefully, fulfilling, enriching and satisfying when things are through.

For now, she feels disjointed. Body is itchy. Brain is numb. Conscience wants her to do work. Fats are crying out. Legs wanna run. Eyes are closing. Yes, I think eyes are the winners tonight. Without sight, she cant do much... so yah, gone to the moon…. and wondering if she would wake up again in the middle of the night…

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook