Wednesday, August 19, 2009

confirm

My female owner has landed herself in a mini sticky situation.

You know how I once wrote about her not accepting dubious FB friend requests. One of the requests which she neither accepted nor rejected was from an acquaintance from her previous workplace. What made this acquaintance more repulsive was that he is a close ally of her “best friend”. She never really liked him but to be fair, he never stepped on her toes. So she maintained status quo and didn’t act on his request for a few months.

Come last night, he sent her a message on FB “Hi [female owner], u forgotten me already is it? Why never confirm me as ur friend in Facebook? Hahaha”

*faint*

How did he remember that she hasn’t confirmed him as a friend after so many months?

How do you respond to something like that?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha that happened to me too! the worst thing is that i ignored the request (this is for a person i dont like), but when we met up (social obligation), person said why i so tao and didnt add her. I said i cant rem and need to check. so malu....

p

p2 said...

haha!!!! I wonder why some pple ask questions that are so hard to answer.

There was a year when I received so many Happy New Year messages that I didnt reply to a few acquaintances. Ended up I met him on the streets of Orchard Rd months later can, and the first question he asked me was "why nv reply my NY greeting?" Super malu too!

Sometimes I would add pple if I know I might meet them somehow.. but this person, unlikely lah. Wanna guess who he is? Surname is King. =p

Anonymous said...

er is the guy you met on the road the same as the one who ask u to add him on fb?

aiyah he so byb....birds of a feather

p2 said...

nono.. the guy i met on the road was someone else. but he's nice.

yah loh. the second one was .... D. D. K. dunno how to reply leh.

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook