Monday, August 10, 2009

exciting

My female owner just announced that she is going for a short getaway to Tasmania! As usual, free and easy, 3 people, unorganised planning but wait, an updated travelling mantra: Go as friends, come back as greater friends! What’s more, she is the ONLY driver among her friends. This sounds extremely dodgy, given that my female owner’s driving competence remains largely untested. So she has told her church friends to “pray more”. Because she would be driving all the time, the other two friends have taken upon themselves to do all the last minute planning. Essentially, that means that she doesn’t need to make too many decisions or read maps. Potentially a good deal.

Anyway, we turtles will be praying for their safety in our own little nooks and corners.

Another potentially exciting thing: her Second Onli Fren’s partner has relocated to Brisbane on a long-term basis. This person knows Brisbane like the back of his hand, so more sight-seeing is on the cards. Whoa! Second Onli Fren said she might come over for a visit later this year. No confirmed plans yet. Whatever it is, my female owner has learnt (sadly, in a hard way) not to wait for her friends when they say that they have plans to visit her.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook