Tuesday, August 04, 2009

pills

My female owner has told a couple of friends “just let me die”. It’s definitely figurative and an acute response to her present state of being. So I won’t worry too much about it.

Anyway, one of her friends is Therapist Fren, who is also undergoing some schoolwork struggles of her own (think *doctoral thesis*). Therapist Fren is just about the closest mate my female owner has in Brisbane, simply because they are similar in personality (as verified by MBTI), similar therapeutic orientations and similar life experiences (as fellow struggling post-grad DCP students, who might become colleagues in future). Hence, they spend lotsa time just nua-ing together and talking about random things. It helps that both of them have a mutual liking for chocolates, coffee and grocery shopping!

Anyway, Therapist Fren went to Bryon Bay over the weekend and bought the infamous Bryon Bay big cookies and some other yummy Macadamia n Chocolate bite-sized cookies for my female owner. And she made sure she passed it to my female owner early today, to kick-start (or offset) her otherwise miserable day (of itching, work and stress). And that’s how my female owner got her dose of happy pills – from the bite-sized cookies – for the day. Alas, she purposely left her pills in school (wisely I think, to prevent an overdose at home) and would be able to get them only tomorrow.

An incentive to go to school isn't it? With yummy cookies lurking in the drawers.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook