Monday, August 31, 2009

visit

My female owner went to bed happy last night. Her Couple Frens and her Second Onli Fren separately confirmed that they would be coming over to visit her this year. Finally! In fact, Second Onli Fren is going over in two weeks’ time (pack us in the suitcase and bring us over too)! She promised to bring over some snowskin mooncakes. My female owner tried to entice her to go jogging with her (they used to jog together, despite living in different areas and not having private transport) but was outrightly rejected ("can we do less healthy things?").

Second Onli Fren used to be the sportier of the two while my female owner was more sedentary (i.e. nerd).

SOF: "you need to realise that i've changed a lot over the years"

FO: "oh dear, so have I. we are on divergent paths now"

Nonetheless, still Onli Frens.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook