Sunday, February 21, 2010

season

Still on the topic of confidence.

Mr Nice Guy told my female owner last night to have more confidence in herself! Wahaha. Word in season. What happened was that a few of them went out for an impromptu dinner (Onli Fren says that my female owner is an impromptu magnet). Mr Nice Guy ended up buying takeaway ice-cream and in order to eat it, asked my female owner to drive his car.

My female owner was nervous about it coz she seldom drives a car when the owner is sitting in it. But anyway, she did it. And afterwards, Mr Nice Guy gave her the keys to drive again and when my female owner started to talk about her poor driving, he said those magic words. Seems like people believe more in her than herself.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook