Sunday, February 14, 2010

complete

My female owner had her first “working week” in a long time (since her last job). As per previously announced schedule. Quite quickly, she felt her energy level depleting towards the end of the day and all those effects associated with working. My female owner described it as a familiar old feeling. Back to that part of her life where weeks flew by her because of work routine and her happiest times/ memories were drawn from her night activities and weekend appointments.

Yet, my female owner knows that this is the last opportunity for her to develop her craft as a student and she doesn’t want to complete her responsibilities just to “get it over and done with”. The process is as important for her as the outcome. 4 Jun, she says. When she will complete her final placement.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook