Thursday, February 04, 2010

schedule

After two weeks of ding-donging (a fave civil service term), my female owner finally sorted out her schedule for the first half of the year. It’s probably going to look something like this:

Monday: Full-day placement
Tuesday: Morning – work; afternoon – research meeting
Wednesday: Free day – for paperwork, thesis writing, reading etc
Thursday: Morning – work; afternoon – flute lesson
Friday: Full-day placement

Weekends!

My female owner was also toying with the idea of doing tutoring on Wednesdays, for extra money. She hasn’t quite decided if she want to push her limits, coz technically, she has to set aside time to write her thesis and do up a big organisational project (that amounts to 200hrs or 25 days or 1.5 day/ week till the end of her 17-week placement), along with her fixed commitments.

Hmmm…. Methinks she will be stretching herself too thinly (as usual). But my female owner’s argument is that she probably won’t be needing to work every week, so she might not be as taxed as it looks.

Anyway, my female owner, in her rare moment of inspiration and passion, did up a timeline for her thesis and aims to submit the completed work by early to mid September. One month ahead of the deadline that most people would seek an extension for anyway. She says that she needs to make sure that she can graduate by December…. And get her doctorate while she is still in her 20s. Haha..

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook