Tuesday, February 02, 2010

fend

Lazy day in the Balcony. Wondering what’s happening to the world around us. It’s Chinese New Year next week and yet again, not very celebratory. In fact, my female owner’s parents would be away! Erm, yes, that means we would be home alone. For five or six days? Hmm… food? Water? Rumours have it that her brother has agreed to come around on the 3rd day to feed us. Yes, 3rd day. Better than nothing.

So, if you are feeling miserable about the upcoming Chinese New Year, take heart that at least you are not left alone at home (like us) to fend for ourselves. What if Dodo turns upside down again? And Nanook goes sulky in the corner? And Dona starts to get edgy? Who do I turn to?
My handsome brothers, Dona here, and Dodo below.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook