Sunday, February 14, 2010

isolated

Okies, I’m sorry for taking so long to write another entry. I had just been shellshocked coz we turtles were really left behind (you know, alone and neglected) since Thursday! In a way, we are in the same boat as my female owner and her brother – being in an empty house over Chinese New Year. Such a strange feeling for us turtles, especially since we are so used to people in the house. We are somewhat like our female owner (yes! We turtles blame her for all our deficiencies) – anti-social, responding only to familiar people and at the same time, not being able to live isolated from social interactions.

Hence, we turtles cant wait for her parents to be back. Fresh water, human interactions and FOOD beckons!

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook