Sunday, February 14, 2010

metime

After a whole weekend of being with people , all my female owner wants now is a huge dose of Metime.

Friday, after work, she went out with a couple of church friends to the Gold Coast for seafood dinner. As the night was still young, they went impromptuly to Max Brenner for desserts and to Coolangatta (which turned out to be in New South Wales – another state!) to star gaze. She ended up pulling a 20-hr day as a result.

Saturday started early for her as she was the co-organiser of the church group’s steamboat dinner. The team had to squeeze with the last minute crowd to get their dinner stuff. And of course, after a hard day’s work, what better way to reward yourself but a chill-out session with a smaller group of friends (which ended late too).

Sunday started relatively early. She had to do some errands at home and before she could complete them, she left for church. She made the fatal mistake of saying she would be going for dinner. Fatal because.. well, it is a long story and in the end, dinner was so exhausting for her. She almost wanted to just throw in the towel to say she was going home. Of course, she didn’t.

Now you know what she needs some Metime. She says it’s the big crash after the high. Alas, it doesn’t seem as if she would be able to get much Metime until next weekend. With work, thesis, flute, social commitments and more work, I think my female owner’s face is turning blue with pressure.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook