Sunday, February 28, 2010

angtsy

My female owner is feeling a little angsty today. Things that normally don’t irritate her rattled her today. Maybe it’s nearing the time of the month? I’m not sure if she is extra grouchy during those periods but maybe her friends, who are most likely to be on the receiving end, can testify to changes in her temperament. I know some would say she is grouchy all the time. Anyway, what I am sure of is that she tends to cry at least once during that time of the month. I mean, she would get emo over some small thing and then cry, when usually, she might get emo and it stops there. Dunno if any male readers can empathise with what women go through on a regular basis or identify with what I just described.

As I was saying, my female owner is a little angsty today. She decided before going to church that she would not go for dinner tonight. But she changed her mind when the leader called everyone together after service ended to say that they can go off immediately for dinner. She believed it but ended up waiting for about 45mins for signs of movement, by then she decided to go home after all. Methinks she should have just stuck to her initial decision instead of vacillating.

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook