Sunday, February 28, 2010

deadlines

My female owner is swarmed with deadlines, deadlines that she wants to meet in order to graduate on time, get registered as a psychologist and apply for PR. Hence, this is her rough time-line (subject to changes)

April/ May:
Apply for full registration (if she qualifies)
Check out new registration guidelines for nation-wide registration procedures

June:
Complete final placement
Check out new immigration guidelines and respond accordingly

Aug/Sept:
Submit thesis
Sit for English proficiency test

Oct:
Job hunt

Nov:
Officially complete studies (when marked thesis is returned)
Health check for PR application
Submit application for PR

Dec:
Graduation ceremony

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook