Thursday, July 12, 2007

Trekkin' Turtle

Ever heard of the shop Build-a-Bear Workshop? It's a soft-toy shop where you get to choose your favourite toy, stuff it with cotton, dress it in clothes, name it, put a voice in it etc etc. Basically you can personalise the soft-toy to your liking.

My female owner had toyed (pun intended) with the idea of getting the Husky version ($38.90) but it was too expensive, given that her priority is us (she can get 5 months' worth of food with that).


But now, there's a Trekkin' Turtle version arriving on July 20. It comes with a removable backpack shell. Ah... I wonder how it feels to be able to come out of my shell. Must be a really enlightening affair.


Rumour has it that it costs $34.90. Maybe I can convince my siblings to consume less food... then my female owner would be willing to invest in this comfort toy..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gal, I saw a turtle t-shirt in top shop and thought of you!! I think its about $30 though...so you might as well get the soft toy!!

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook