Monday, July 02, 2007

somebody help


I think my female owner thought that Dodo died. Coz she hasn’t been feeding us for days and Dodo resigned to a corner to hibernate (i.e. conserve energy). So when my female owner came home, the rest of us greeted her with good cheer. Dodo remained in the corner. My female owner wasn’t sure if Dodo was alive, so she squatted near Dodo and called his name many times. Dodo was very slow to respond (that’s quite unusual, given his eager beaver nature) and for those moments, my female owner was unsure of his status…. Anyway, as soon as my female owner was sure that Dodo was just in deep sleep, she fed us… a cursory meal as usual.

Did I also mention that the balcony is getting very dirty? Somebody help us…



No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook