Thursday, July 26, 2007

new doc

Dodo and I have regular vets. Dodo’s vet is a sweet young lady called Ms Prakash. She’s apparently one of the nicest and most experienced veterinarians at Mount Pleasant Animal Hospital. My female owner also likes her, because she was gentle towards Dodo. Hence, everytime Dodo’s arm flares up, my female owner would make an appointment to bring Dodo to Ms Prakash.

My female owner tried to do the same this morning. She called the hospital but unfortunately, the general line was busy. Then she spied the contact details of another animal clinic (which had been previously recommended to her by her animal-lover friend).

Allpets & Aqualife Vets Pte Ltd
219 Jln Kayu #01-01 Singapore 799442
Tel : 6481-3700

Since the clinic’s speciality is in water animals and reptiles, my female owner decided to set an appointment on Friday for Dodo. Dodo peed upon hearing that he has to go to the doc’s again. My poor brother… He must be feeling jittery now..

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook