Sunday, July 15, 2007

our 5th birthday!

See how we've grown, Nanook and myself. We just past our 5th birthday! Although there was no birthday party, my female owner sang us a birthday song. Our male owner wasn't around ....

I remembered so vividly what happened 5 years ago. It was a Sunday and my owners were walking around Thomson Plaza when suddenly, my male owner decided to get a pair of terrapins. Of course he chose the best of the lot and bought a tank to house us.... The most memorable part was that my owners brought us all over town in that tank and even brought us to the theatre. It was freezing cold, especially for cold-blooded puny animals like us. Nanook and I struggled to keep ourselves warm. Not sure how we pulled through!

Anyway, 5 years flew by and here we are. Healthy and strong.

Cheers to many more good years!

No comments:

My siblings and I

My siblings and I
From top left: Dodo, Dona, me (Nooki) and Nanook